Talos two-stage pressure reducing valve is a one-stage CO2 pressure reducing valve, which is used to connect gas cylinders and change high pressure to low pressure. It adopts secondary pressure reduction structure and function design to reduce the high-pressure gas layer by layer and reduce the direct impact of high pressure on the pressure reduction components. So as to improve the service life and gas safety of pressure reducing components, and ensure the continuous, stable and accurate output of gas supply.
- Durable low lead brass, high pressure forging, nickel plated surface.
- Pressure resistant gauge the high and low pressure gauge has passed CE certification, with accurate pressure display and sensitive pointer.
- Safety device secondary pressure reduction design ensures more stable output pressure; With automatic pressure relief function to ensure user safety.
- Filtration function 100 mesh powder metallurgy filtration to prevent rust penetration of carbon dioxide cylinders. Built in filtration device to prevent sundries from entering with the air flow.
- Structural advantages wall bracket fixing lock to prevent accidental rotation of pressure reducing valve.
- Detail configuration the anti falling design is added at the adjusting screw to effectively avoid accidental popping during use.
|Primary Regulator - CO2
|Output Pressure Gauge
|0-70 PSI for accurate keg pressure
|3/8" O.D. (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hoses)
|Tank Pressure Gauge
|0-1500 PSI, for accurate remaining tank pressure
|Pressure Relief Valve
|Safety Pressure Relief Valve Releases at 70-86 PSI
|CO2 tank mount (CGA-320 threads)