Talos secondary regulator is used to connect with the primary regulator to reduce the pressure of the gas after the primary regulator for a second time, so as to achieve the effect of accurate pressure. The regulator of the whole system is equipped with automatic pressure relief function to ensure safe use.
- Durable low lead brass, high pressure forging, nickel plated surface.
- Pressure resistant gauge high strength PC cover, super resistant to falling.
- Safety device when the pressure exceeds the use range, it has an automatic pressure relief function to ensure the safety of users.
- Filtration function 100 mesh powder metallurgy filtration to prevent rust penetration of carbon dioxide cylinders. Built in filtration device to prevent sundries from entering with the air flow.
- Structural advantages wall bracket fixing lock to prevent accidental rotation of pressure reducing valve.
- Detail configuration the anti falling design is added at the adjusting screw to effectively avoid accidental popping during use.
|Output Pressure Gauge||0-70 PSI for accurate keg pressure|
|Outlet Barbs||3/8" O.D. (To fit 3/16" I.D. Gas Hoses)|
|Tank Pressure Gauge||0-86 PSI, for accurate remaining tank pressure|
|Pressure Relief Valve||Safety Pressure Relief Valve Releases at 70-86 PSI|